Built in 1937
Originally a tomato canning factory built in 1937, it was made of the famous volcanic rock of the island. A land where time, nature and the human passion joined forces, maintaining the tradition and history of this ancient place.
The venue has been renovated to a very high standard, yet still retains its old style and features. Oceanids Estate is easily accessible, just a two minute drive from Kamari, a popular seaside resort on the east side of the island, and three minutes away from the airport.
Ideal for both your wedding ceremony and your reception, this seafront venue has been designed especially to cater for these events. Located literally on the beach, Oceanids provides complete privacy for you and your guests, while you still enjoy a magnificent view of the Aegean.
Oceanids is the only wedding venue Santorini where the wedding party lasts all night long. The fact that it is located in a non-residential area allows for a party that can last for as long as your guests desire, with no limits whatsoever to the volume of the music, the duration of your reception or the fun.
In Greek mythology, the Oceanids were sea nymphs, the three thousand daughters of the Titans Oceanus and Tethys. They are patrons of the sources of earth’s water, ranging from rain clouds to subterranean springs and fountains. Mythical sea creatures in the form of a virgin in the top half and fish at the bottom, similar to mermaids.
“…for there are three thousand neat-ankled daughters of Ocean who are dispersed far and wide, and in every place alike serve the earth and the deep waters, children who are glorious among goddesses…”
Private Tables Area
- Designated aesthetic
- 170 sq.m. Swimming Pool
- Lounge area
- Friendly for people with moving disabilities
- One level (accessible, flat space)
- FREE WiFi in all areas
- 100 sq.m. space as a PLAN B for bad weather
- 8 luxury toilets
- 1 accessible toilet
- All night W.C. cleaning service
- The wedding ceremony can be performed on the beach at no extra charge, and is followed by the reception in the courtyard
- Located on the beach, only a few steps away from the sea, with a stunning view of the Aegean (facing East)
- Very close to accommodation/hotels
- Parking for up to 160 cars
- Non residential area. No restrictions to the music volume, so you can enjoy an all-night wedding party until 08:00 the following morning