Built in 1937
Oceanids Estate was originally a tomato canning factory built in 1937, which was made of the famous volcanic rocks of the island. It’s an extraordinary place where time, nature and human passion have joined forces, maintaining the tradition and history of this ancient place.
Since then, the premises have been renovated and transformed into one of the dreamiest Santorini wedding venues, still retaining its old elegant style and features. Oceanids Estate is easily accessible, as it is just a two-minute drive from Kamari, a popular seaside resort on the east part of the island, and three minutes away from the airport.
This gorgeous seafront Santorini wedding venue in Perivolia is the ideal place to hold your Santorini wedding ceremony and reception, since it has especially been designed to host this kind of events. Located literally on the beach, Oceanids provides you and your guests with complete privacy, absolute comfort and a magnificent view of the Aegean Sea.
Admittedly, Oceanids is not only one of the best Santorini wedding venues, but it is the only one where your wedding ceremony and party can last all night long. The fact that it is located in a non-residential area enables you to hold a party that can last for as long as your guests desire and have the most exciting Santorini wedding reception without worrying at all about the volume of the music or the duration of the reception.
In Greek mythology, the Oceanids were sea nymphs, who were the three thousand daughters of the Titans Oceanus and Tethys. They presided over the sources of earth’s water, ranging from rain clouds to subterranean springs and fountains. These mythical sea creatures were similar to mermaids, that is, half beautiful women and half fish.
“…for there are three thousand neat-ankled daughters of Ocean who are dispersed far and wide, and in every place alike serve the earth and the deep waters, children who are glorious among goddesses…”
Private Tables Area
- Designated aesthetic
- 170 sq.m. Swimming Pool
- Lounge area
- Friendly for people with moving disabilities
- One level (accessible, flat space)
- FREE WiFi in all areas
- 100 sq.m. space as a PLAN B for bad weather
- 8 luxury toilets
- 1 accessible toilet
- All night W.C. cleaning service
- The wedding ceremony can be performed on the beach at no extra charge, and is followed by the reception in the courtyard
- Located on the beach, only a few steps away from the sea, with a stunning view of the Aegean (facing East)
- Very close to accommodation/hotels
- Parking for up to 160 cars
- Non residential area. No restrictions to the music volume, so you can enjoy an all-night wedding party until 08:00 the following morning